- When you order an e-gift card, you will receive a receipt and the gift card in separate emails. In the email with the gift card, the receiver must press "Get gift card" to be able to download the gift card. If you have put your email address as the receiver, you have to download the gift card before forwarding it. Be aware of this if you give e-gift cards as gifts or similar.
- Download your e-gift card and make a note of the gift card number (16 digits starting with 5339) and the PIN code.
- Go to www.ticketmaster.no and find tickets for the desired event.
- When you get to payment, click on +"Voucher and/or Gift card" and enter your e-gift card number + PIN code. Then click on "Use gift card".
Note! The gift card number consists of 16 digits starting with 5339. The number sequence is entered without spaces. If you have a physical gift card, you must scratch out the PIN code under a gray field with waves.
- You can optionally pay the remaining amount with a debit or credit card.
- The gift card can be used at all events for which Ticketmaster Norge sells tickets, except streaming and Sport XR events.