What is the new Ticket Voucher scheme?
If your event has been rescheduled, moved or canceled by the event organisers, you can now get the option to change your ticket(s) for a ticket voucher. The Ticket Voucher is redeemable against any of the organiser´s events that you originally bought the ticket from and that are available on Ticketmaster.no. It is very easy to request your voucher. Go to your account on Ticketmaster.no and find the ticket(s) for the event. Click on the tickets and select "request your voucher".
How to apply for a voucher step by step.
1. You will receive an email from the organizer or Ticketmaster with information about events for which a voucher is offered.
2. Go to «my account» - «upcoming events» on Ticketmaster.no.
3. Select the ticket (s) that you have received an email with a voucher offer for and click on «request your voucher» and then follow further steps.
4. Once you have accepted the terms of the voucher, you will receive an e-mail "info about your voucher". It may take a while before the e-mail arrives, but also feel free to check spam / junk mail if you do not receive it and select "Not Junk".
5. You can check the status of your voucher inside «my account» - «upcoming events» under the tickets in question.
6. The voucher will be sent by e-mail. It can take a few weeks from receiving confirmation of the voucher until the voucher e-mail is sent out.
Why have I only had part of my booking refunded? (fees etc.)
Ticketmaster doesn’t keep anything from the face value of the ticket, instead we take a proportion of the added fees to cover the cost of running our business.
What events can this be used against?
Once you have your Ticket Voucher, you can use it to get tickets to any event from the organisers of your original event on Ticketmaster.no. There are only a few organizers this applies to - you will then be offered to choose a voucher and information if this applies to you comes via email from Ticketmaster or directly from the organizer. Look out for an email from us that will tell you who the event organisers are and how you can find a list of all their events.
Can I gift/transfer it to someone else?
Unfortunately not. Your Ticket Voucher will be stored in your account and will need to be used by you.
How long is my Ticket Voucher valid for?
The Ticket Voucher is valid until 31.12.2021
Can I change my mind?
No, By taking the offer of a voucher, you cannot switch back to your original tickets.
Can I use my Ticket Voucher on all Ticketmaster events?
No, the Ticket Voucher is redeemable only against events put on by the organisers of your original event. Look out for an email from us that will tell you who the event organisers are and how you can find a list of all their events.
I'm still waiting for the confirmation email about the voucher.
It may take a few minutes from the time you accept the terms of the voucher in "my account" on Ticketmaster.no until you receive a confirmation e-mail. Also check spam and select "Not Junk".
I'm still waiting for email with my voucher.
It may take a few weeks from the time you send the request until the voucher is sent out.